Happy Monday friends, it is time for week #2 of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a weekly link party hosted every Monday here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! Every week we will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own!
I love this week’s mix of patterns! Judging from the winner, you guys are clearly thinking spring. I know I am definately ready for so warm weather, although here in northern Michigan we wont be seeing that until at least April and possibly May. So until then, bring on all the yarn in spring colors!
Congratulations to last weeks winners!!
- Small Flower Applique by Crochet ‘n’ Create: This addictive cute little flower works up in just 3 rounds!
2. Rusc Hat by Noowul The texture on this hat is AMAZING and it can be turned into a messy bun hat too.
3. Adorable Crochet Baby Mouse by Yarnhild: I may have died from cuteness when I seen this little baby mouse. There is also patterns available for mom and dad mouse too!
4. Frosted Berry Infinity Scarf by Left in Knots: I Caron Tea Cake is all you need to make this berry pretty scarf.
5. Cranberry Twist Slouch by Kirsten Holloway Designs: This drapey slouchy hat works up fast in one of my favorite stitches, the tulip stitch!
See our latest free crochet patterns!
1. Hearts Entwined Chunky Crochet Scarf by Me
2. Denim Blues Hat by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
3. XO Textured Cowl by Salty Pearl Crochet
4. Crochet Sweet Simple Butterfly by Naztazia
5. Mint To Be Afghan by Marias Blue Crayon
We would love it if you would follow us on social media!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.