Happy Monday friends, it is time for the 8th round of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a link party hosted on Mondays here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! We will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted here on the blog and on our social media as well. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own patterns.
Lets take a peak at the most clicked patterns from last week.
Congratulations to last weeks winners!!
Click the bold title to get to the pattern site. All of these are FREE crochet patterns.
- I can’t wait to try this gorgeous free Simple Crochet Sweater Pattern by Hooked on Homemade Happiness. Isn’t the lacy design just perfect for spring?
- Grace and Yarn’s Berry Patch Bunny Girl makes such a cute project! It even matches the adorable bunny ears headband featured in In Stitches! #7, so you can make a matched set for your little bunny girl!
- Readers and lovers of dainty crochet lace will absolutely adore this Hope Lace Bible Cover by Kirsten Holloway Designs. This would make such a great heirloom keepsake! I know my grandma would love to have one for her favorite Bible.
- The Fuzzy Diagonals Baby blanket by the Hazelnut Skein is SO adorable! I really like how simple and soothing this gorgeous free crochet baby blanket pattern works up. Perfect for little fingers to cuddle and explore.
- Finally, the Abigail Flip Flop Doll by Stuck with Ewe makes such a neat toy! It reminds me of my favorite childhood doll that turned from a cupcake into a princess. Your little one will get hours of enjoyment from this adorable soft toy.
See the latest free crochet patterns from your iN sTITCHES hosts!
- Mojito Mesh Bandana Cowl by Salty Pearl Crochet is a gorgeous, one skein crochet pattern that works up super quickly!
- Free Crochet Patterns for Mother’s Day by The Unraveled Mitten. If you want to crochet mom a gift, now is the time to plan! Check out the collection which includes the Quilt Square Wall Hanging pictured below.
- Royal Granny Shawl by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts is a classic shawl with a simple stitch modiacation that really takes it to the next level.
- Mandala Dream Catchers by Naztazia I absolutely love how colorful these are, and I think they would make such a fun decoration!
- This Llama Granny Square by Maria’s Blue Crayon just might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to see what the next square will be!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Do you want the top 5 patterns sent straight to your email? Sign up below!
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.