Happy Monday friends, it is time for round #17 of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a free crochet pattern link party hosted every other Monday here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to see all the free crochet patterns that have been submitted!
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! We will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted here on the blog and on our social media as well. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own patterns.
Quick projects were the name of the game last week! There’s nothing I love more than a project I can complete in a few hours time. They make great gifts and additions to your fall market and craft fair tables. Let’s take a peak at the most clicked patterns from last week.
Congratulations to last week’s winners!!
Click the bold title to get to the pattern site. All of these are FREE crochet patterns.
- Herringbone Baby Skirt by Winding Road Crochet: Dress up a basic onsie with this cute crochet baby skirt.
- Diamond in the Rough Headband by Rich Textures Crochet: This pattern was part of the Christmas in July CAL that we just finished up!! These pretty crochet cable stitches are giving me all the heart eyes.
- Basic C2C (corner-to-corner) Dishcloth by Eye Love Knots: Have you been wanting to give corner to corner crochet a try? This dishcloth is a great place to start.
- Seeing Spirals Washcloth by Winding Road Crochet: Wow! What a fun way to brighten up your dishcloth drawer! These would also make great gifts or craft fair items.
- Actus Shawl by Joy of Motion: This crochet shawl is the perfect accessory to take you through all 4 seasons.
Keep scrolling to see more FREE CROCHET PATTERNS!!
>>>If you would like to check out the featured patterns from the previous weeks, you can find them here.
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Do you want the top 5 patterns as well as a reminder to submit your free crochet patterns sent straight to your email? Sign up below!
See more FREE CROCHET PATTERNS below!
Sharing is caring!! Save me to your Pinterest Boards!
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.