Welcome to the first weekly Link up Party called: “In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party” which will be hosted here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
In Stitches is a weekly link party where you can submit your crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web. Get those hooks ready!
If you’ve been following us for a while you may have noticed we share not only our own work but work from other designers as well. A rising tide lifts all boats, In Stitches is about growing our whole crochet community.
We want all you crochet designers out there to succeed and we want all you fabulous crocheters out there to never run out of inspiration for your own projects. The In Stitches Link-up party will help us and you to see more from all the talented crochet designers out there.
Every week we will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own!
See our latest free crochet patterns!
1. Waffle Cowl by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts : Crochet this quick cowl pattern and learn the waffle stitch at the same time!
2. Crochet Blooming Flower by Naztazia : Get in the mood for spring with this pretty flower pattern.
3. Crochet Love Pillow Cover by Maria’s Blue Crayon : Decorate your house for Valenitne’s Day with this fun tapestry crochet pattern.
4. XO Textured Toque by Salty Pearl Crochet : The color blocking and pretty stitches on this hat using Lion Brand Mandala yarn are just too sweet.
5. Mackinac Beanie by The Unraveled Mitten : I love the textured chevron stitches on this hat inspired by Michigan’s Mackinac Bridge.
We would love it if you would follow us on social media!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.