Happy Monday friends, it is time for week #3 of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a weekly link party hosted every Monday here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! Every week we will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own!
I was excited to see how this weeks results turned out, there were so many great projects linked up. These winners are a clear indication that while we are definately thinking easter crochet it is still cold enought for winter wear. You can check out the most clicked patterns below.
Congratulations to last weeks winners!!
Click the bold title to get to the pattern site.
- Crochet Easter Chicks by Yarnhild: These little loop stitch chicks look so fun to make! So perfect for easter
- Briar Beanie by Meghan Makes Do: What’s not to love about this big cabled beanie with a folded brim.
- Revel (Whoopee) Hat by Noowul: This crochet hat features a really unique scalloped folded brim.
- Snow Drops Mittens by Left in Knots: The start stich creates such an interesting texure on these mittens. There is even a matching hat and scarf.
- Crochet Mandala Cowl by Crafty Tuts: These pretty stiches combined with the graident effect of Lion Brand Mandala yarn make this cowl a showstopper.
See our latest free crochet patterns!
- Honeycomb Cabled Fingerless Gloves by Me
- Shag Pillow by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Bias Ribbed Baby Hat by Salty Pearl Crochet
- My Mini Bag by Naztazia
- Linked Crochet Washcloth by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
We would love it if you would follow us on social media!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.