Happy Monday friends, it is time for week #4 of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a weekly link party hosted every Monday here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! Every week we will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own!
Wow, there were so many great free crochet patterns linked up last week. It was certainly a great way to end the month. Thank you every who submitted links and voted!
Congratulations to last weeks winners!!
Click the bold title to get to the pattern site.
- Tea Cake Cowl from Hooked on Homemade Happiness: This quick project only takes 1 caron tea cake!
- Crochet Easter Basket from Raji’s Craft Hobby: This little basket is the perfect Easter crochet project
- Starburst Afghan Square from Creative Crochet Workshop: This crochet square is part of a fun CAL running through July.
- Kimberly Hat from Cute as A Button Crochet: I love the pretty stitch on this free crochet hat pattern. There is even a matching scarf!
- Pretty Little Flower from Cute and Cozy Crochet: These quick and cute little flowers are a fun afternoon project.
See our latest free crochet patterns!
- Offset V-Stitch Crochet Tutorial here on The Unraveled Mitten
- Egg Popping Chicken from Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
- Chunky Clamshell Lace Poncho from Salty Pearl Crochet
- Waterfall Ripple Blanket from Naztazia
- Easter Bunny Shaker from Maria’s Blue Crayon
We would love it if you would follow us on social media!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Do you want the top 5 patterns sent straight to your email? Sign up below!
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.