Happy Monday friends, it is time for week #5 of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a weekly link party hosted every Monday here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! Every week we will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own!
Here we are, another week has gone past! You might have noticed The Unraveled Mitten has got a new look. I have been wanting to do this update for awhile and I finally sat down and did it yesterday. I am so happy with the results. It feels alot more “me” now.
Lets check out the most clicked patterns from last week.
Congratulations to last weeks winners!!
Click the bold title to get to the pattern site. All of these are FREE crochet patterns.
- Sverre the Lamb by Yarnhild: It is now wonder this little lamb got the most clicks! Isn’t it adorable. So perfect for this years easter baskets or as a baby shower gift.
- Unicorn Pillow Friend by Hooked on Homeade Happiness: My daughter spotted this right away as I was putting todays post together. She is a Unicorn lover and now wants one for her birthday and Christmas lol. I love the flowers around the horn!
- Snow Day Toque by Rich Textures Crochet: I love the interesting texture on this pretty hat.
- Flower Coaster by Rajis Craft Hobby: Such a perfect spring project! Make a bunch of these for your spring markets or for a quick easter gift.
- Snow Country Super Scarf by Kirsten Holloway Designs: This textured scarf measures in at 9 feet long! Perfect for keeping you warm during these last days of winter.
Check out the latest free crochet patterns from your party hosts!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Do you want the top 5 patterns sent straight to your email? Sign up below!
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.