Happy Monday friends, it is time for week #6 of In Stitches! If you aren’t familiar, In Stitches is a link party hosted on Mondays here on The Unraveled Mitten, as well as on Maria’s Blue Crayon, Naztazia, Salty Pearl Crochet and Nicki’s Homemade Crafts.
You can submit your free crochet patterns and tutorials to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available across the web so get those hooks ready! We will share your most clicked projects, from the posts that are submitted here on the blog and on our social media as well. It’s a great way to check out some new free crochet patterns and a great way to promote your own patterns.
There is a slight change starting with this week’s party. After talking with Nicki, Donna, Maria and Katie we decided to change from a weekly link up to bi-weekly. We are very excited about this change! This means you’ll have 2 weeks to check out all the awesome free crochet patterns and add your links.
Lets take a peak at the most clicked patterns from last week.
Congratulations to last weeks winners!!
Click the bold title to get to the pattern site. All of these are FREE crochet patterns.
- Spring Gingham Dishcloths by Left In Knots: If we have to clean we might as well use pretty things to do it! These crochet dishcloths just scream spring.
- Ripple in Time Throw by Rich Textures Crochet: This textured Caron Chunky Cake thow is sure to become the house favorite.
- Just Peachy Cowl by Hooked on Homemade Happiness: This light and airy cowl is perfect for spring!
- Buffalo Plaid Baby Blanket by Stitching Together: Are you obsessed with crochet plaid?? Then this crochet pattern is for you!
- Mia the Frog by Grace and Yarn: This fron stuffy has got to be the cutest ever! I love her little rosy cheeks.
See the latest free crochet patterns from your party hosts!
How can YOU participate in In Stitches – The Best Free Crochet Pattern Party?
-Please visit at least one other link, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each week! Feel free to leave a comment at the pattern link to provide feedback and show support.
-Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
-No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual crochet patterns that are accessible for FREE!
– If your project gets featured because it was voted as the top link, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
Do you want the top 5 patterns sent straight to your email? Sign up below!
Now let’s get this party started!
Please remember that the links below are shown in random order and are not shown according to when they were submitted or how many votes they received so far.