Every year, after the holidays wrap up, I say to myself that next year will be the year that I am going to start early and get all my holiday crochet gifts and projects finished way before the holidays.
Then time passes and other projects and life gets in the way and the next thing I know, it is December and I haven’t finished anything except a Pinterest board with ideas! Seriously every year I say I’m going to crochet my family stockings and every single year it never happens.
I want to do all the crochet things for the holidays!
Stockings, pillows, baskets, wall hangings, and blankets for my home. Sweaters, scarves, amigurumi, loveys, hats, and toys to gift to my loved ones.
But, I just never seem to get it together! I get overwhelmed with all the great patterns out there and usually, I never even get started.
Well, not this year! We are going to be ready this year! And to help us get started, I am excited to share the Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle!
*This post contains affiliate links. if you click through and make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I use and trust.
The Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Pattern Bundle
I am honored to be one of the 35 crochet designers contributing patterns to this bundle. We have picked our top holiday and gift idea patterns to share with you. Each of the 43 patterns was selected specifically to help us all achieve our holiday making goals!
The patterns cover all types of holiday decorations and decor items from stockings, wall hangings, and tree skirts, to baskets, table runners, pillows, and blankets. Your home is going to look so good!
We also included a whole collection of handmade gift ideas. These patterns are some of the trendiest sweaters, hats, gloves, and scarves you will see. The amigurumi and kids projects are so adorable and you will have friends and family secretly hoping that they get one in their stocking too!
You can get ALL 43 Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Patterns worth over $155.00 for over 85% off. But, we are only offering this pricing for this week only! Consider it our Christmas in July present to you!
What Patterns are in This Bundle?
- Gingerbread House Kawaii Cuddler by 3am Grace Designs
- Crochet Snowman by A Menagerie of Stitches
- Fingerless Mitts by Bliss This
- Winter Waves Headband by By Stephanie Erin
- Double Treble Sweater by By Stephanie Erin
- Michael the Monkey by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Santa Claus Wall Hanging by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Pretty Snowflakes Basket by Divine Debris
- Love Me Tender Blanket by Handmade by Kunbi
- Christmas Cactus by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Homestead Tree Skirt by Hooked Hazel
- Snowman Centerpiece by Jessie At Home
- Crochet My Christmas Hat by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Everyday Cable Sweater by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Peppermint Owl Ornaments by K Hook Creations
- Knot A Bad Christmas Amigurumi by Knot Bad Ami
- Snowball Infinity Scarf by Left In Knots
- Elf Amigurumi by Loops and Love
- Penguin Pal Hoodie by Love Life Yarn
- Chelsea Earflap Hat by Made With A Twist
- Christmas Granny Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Making Spirits Bright Graphgan by Meghan Makes Do
- Dear Debbie Jumper by NannaKates Crochet
- Let It Snow Basket by No Hooks Given
- Cozy Cottage Stocking by Pattern Paradise
- Holiday Table Runner by Pattern Paradise
- The Sawyer Scarf Pattern by Sierra’s Crafty Creations
- Cable Ear Warmer Headband by Stitch In Progress
- North Star Baby Lovey Blanket by Stitch In Progress
- Ruffled Tree Skirt by Stitch In Progress
- Arrows to Infinity Scarf by Stitch in Progress
- Christmas Tree Pillow by Stitching Together
- Winterberry Sweater by Talia’s Crochet Creations
- Ollie the Elf by The Blue Elephants
- Peppermint Coasters by The Purple Poncho
- Winter Penguin by Thoresby Cottage
- Dallas Hat by Two Brothers Blankets
- Dallas Scarf by Two Brothers Blankets
- Sleep Santa Pillow by Underground Crafter
- Wildwood Slouchy Beanie by The Unraveled Mitten (That’s me!! This quick hat is so perfect for gift giving)
- Woven Cowl by Winding Road Crochet
- I’ve Made My Point Beanie by Yarnique
- Pinewood Beanie by E’Claire Makery
All of these patterns will help you create your own handmade holiday this year and beyond! These patterns are the perfect touches your holiday season needs.
Make this holiday season less stressful by grabbing your copy of the bundle and getting started on these great holiday gift and decor patterns now!
But wait, there is more!
As an additional bonus and gift to you, many of my designer friends, myself included, have included discount codes for their pattern shops in the bundle! And there is even a discount code for stunning hand-dyed yarn! Using my discount code, all patterns (except the Stash-Busting Sampler pre-order) are buy one get one free.
You not only get 43 perfect patterns that normally retail for over $155, but you also get discounts to grab more wonderful patterns from your favorite designers, or maybe someone new that you are just seeing as part of the bundle.
This is a good deal!! And it’s only $23!
So, jump over and buy your copy and get the free bonuses today because it is only available through July 26.
We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is really no risk to you buying your copy today!
I can’t wait to see you rock your handmade holiday goals this year!
Don’t forget to share this post with all your crochet friends so they don’t miss out on this awesome deal too!