Today, I am featuring this collection of gorgeous crochet shawl patterns for you to enjoy.
There are so many ways to crochet a shawl and I think that is what makes them so fun to make! Triangle shawl, half circle shawl, rectangle shawl, half hexagon shawl and a thousand shapes in between, the possibilities are endless.
Crochet shawls are great for the spring weather when it is not cold enough to wear a heavy jacket but you still need something to keep the chill off. Then in the winter often they can be used as a scarf! I love when I can get double duty out of my crochet projects.
9 Gorgeous Crochet Shawl Patterns
Most of these are free crochet shawl patterns with the exception of one. Just click on the bold title to be taken to the pattern page on the designer’s site.
1, Fire and Ice Shawl by Underground Crafter: I think the rounded edges on this long triangle shawl are so clever!
2. Long Tail Shawl by Same DiNamics Crochet: This is one of my favorite shawl shapes. This pattern is so elegant and classic.
3. Water’s Edge Shawl by A Crocheted Simplicity: Get out your Lion Brand Mandala yarn and crochet this pretty asymmetrical number. It starts at the widest point and decreases each row until the end.
4. Connected Bows Shawl by Wilmade: I love the little bow details down the middle of this shawl.
5. Mysteria Wrap by Pattern Paradise: The crescent shape of this crochet shawl make it a good choice for when you want something that will stay on your shoulders easily.
6. Flatiron Shawl by TL Yarn Crafts (PAID PATTERN): I have been admiring this shawl on Toni’s Instagram feed for awhile now so I just had to include it. I am in love with the ombre effect of the yarn paired with the simple stitches.
7. Splendid Shawl by Naztazia: Are you C2C (corner to corner) fan? This one is for you!
8. Spring Fling Triangle Scarf by The Unraveled Mitten: This shawl uses a simple granny stitch and 1 skein of hand dyed fingering weight yarn.
9: What You Love Shawl by The Unraveled Mitten: I love the textured stitches and striping pattern on this cozy crochet shawl.
I hope this collection has left you feeling inspired. Which one is your favorite? Have you made any of these?
For more crochet fun, join The Unraveled Mitten Crochet Club on Facebook!